Are you in search of a way to straighten your crooked teeth and boost your confidence when you smile?
With Invisalign® clear aligners, you can improve your smile and appearance without having to deal with hard metal. Unlike traditional braces which come with some level of inconvenience, Invisalign® system is invisible.
As an advanced solution to teeth alignment, the aligners are made from SmartTrack® material, traditional metal brackets, and plastic.
Invisalign aligners are transparent, plastic, and easily-removable trays which you wear over your teeth to correct crooked or crowded teeth.
Equally, gapped teeth can be properly closed when you wear Invisalign, and Invisalign is one of the best dental services which Dr. Shalini Nair provides in Lawrenceville, GA.
Choosing the Invisalign aligners over other types of braces or clear aligners allows you to work on your teeth without being reminded every day that you are wearing braces.
Also, the Invisalign cost at Lawrenceville Healthy Smiles is largely affordable. So, you can rest assured because straightening your teeth is possible without breaking the bank.
Dr. Nair owns the best dentistry in Gwinnett County, GA, and she is one of the top Invisalign providers with budget-friendly Invisalign options. The Invisalign costs are designed to help clients receive the best dental care and maintain a perfect smile even as they go about their businesses.
Call 770-995-6215 or fill the request form to schedule an appointment.
Invisalign® is For You If
Why are you considering Invisalign clear aligners?
Teeth alignment or orthodontic re-alignment is a popular reason for choosing Invisalign aligners. This new system of braces is perfect for teens as well as adults, considering the fact that the invisible aligners are virtually noticeable.
If you’re a teenager, there is the Invisalign Teen program which focuses on how new teeth grows in younger people. Invisalign® offers a higher level of confidence which allows you to be among your peers without feeling bothered about smiling or laughing to a joke that is shared. Moreover, you can watch the sports you love or enjoy popcorn at the movies with the removable clear aligners. You only have to follow the recommendations for wearing them, and this is tracked by an indicator.
Again, if you’re an adult who interacts with people every day, you might contemplate wearing clear braces to improve your smile and get your poise back. Nothing can be as charming as receiving a compliment about how beautiful your smile is. Such kind remarks will often make you smile better and brighter.
So if you’re looking for affordable Invisalign braces in Lawrenceville, GA to beautify your smile, make an appointment at Lawrenceville Healthy Smiles. Dr. Shalini Nair and her staff can help you feel secure and healthy as you smile.
Benefits of Invisalign® Aligners over Traditional Braces
What makes Invisalign® aligners your go-to braces?
- Invisalign aligners are generally invisible when you wear them. The trays which are designed to fit your teeth can hardly ever be noticed. Hence, you can always enjoy the convenience of wearing them and having them on for the most part of the day.
- Additionally, you can remove Invisalign® braces whenever you want to. Do you prefer to eat without feeling like you’re ruining or smearing your braces? Do you wish you could drink coffee without any intrusions? The easy-to-remove Invisalign system has been made with you in mind. So, you can remove and replace them when you like.
- Maintaining the Invisalign aligners is super easy. You only need to floss and brush regularly as if they were your actual teeth. This easy maintenance process makes the Invisalign clear aligners all the more preferable compared to traditional braces.
- There are no interruptions in your life when you wear Invisalign clear aligners. As the most advanced clear aligners in the globe, Invisalign ensures that you live your life the same old way without feeling aware of the trays worn over your teeth.
- If at any point within the first six months of usage, you feel dissatisfied with the Invisalign treatment, the Invisalign Teen Guarantee allows you exchange it for braces for free.
- Unlike traditional braces, you never have to worry about broken brackets when you use Invisalign® clear aligners.
- To increase your comfort level and outlook, Invisalign aligners are predominantly trimmed with your gum line as the standard.
How Does Invisalign Work?
In the field of cosmetic dentistry, very few solutions have offered the huge benefits which are available with Invisalign. While conventional braces remain obvious, Invisalign helps you keep a low-profile.
- Treatment Period
Not all patients require the same time period for Invisalign treatment. The average treatment lasts 9 months to a year; however, your treatment depends on your specific case.
Speak to the staff at Lawrenceville Healthy Smiles to determine how much time you’ll need to begin and complete this process.
- Removal Cases
Unlike traditional braces which are usually fitted to your teeth, you can remove Invisalign aligners for brushing and flossing. You can equally remove them when you need to take pictures or attend some very special events.
Notwithstanding, always remember to wear them after removal. They can only achieve the expected results when you wear them almost all the time.
Some people grind or clench their teeth while sleeping. Wearing Invisalign aligners can protect your teeth throughout the night so that they don’t wear quickly.
Basics of the Invisalign Procedure
- With the aid of specialized computer software, your doctor detects the best way to reposition your teeth so that they sit properly.
- Every stage of the repositioning is accompanied by customized trays (one for your upper teeth and one for the lower teeth).
- To achieve the alignment of the upper teeth, you will wear the first set of trays for up to 22 hours in 7 days. This process may last for up to two weeks.
- After the two weeks, you will wear the lower trays for the same length of time and this is expected to achieve the best alignment of your teeth.
- For teens, the Invisalign aligners come with compliance indicators which are designed to track the aligners and ensure that the teenager actually wears them.
- At the end of the treatment, it is recommended that you continually wear the retainers so that your smile is as beautiful as ever.
The whole essence of getting the Invisalign treatment is to ensure that you get the ideal alignment for your teeth. By replacing the aligners after every 14 days, you get to observe the gradual straightening of your teeth.
Besides, the Invisalign aligners provide little to no discomfort as your doctor changes them. The doctor never has to drill into your gums to fit the aligners. Thus, this advanced solution comes with a remarkable level of comfort or safety.
As a matter of fact, many clients begin to speak easily shortly after the aligners have been worn.
How Much does Invisalign® Cost?
At Lawrenceville Healthy Smiles, you get affordable Invisalign treatment. Invisalign costs in Lawrenceville, GA vary and may sometimes be dependent on the severity of an individual’s orthodontic needs.
We are aware that the average insurance plan offers adult orthodontics features. Nonetheless, our payment policy requires that you make payment at the time you receive the service.
We cannot guarantee that you will get reimbursement from your insurance companies since we do not have any ongoing contracts with any insurance companies.
Speak with Dr. Shalini Nair to learn the actual Invisalign cost for you. The team at Lawrenceville Healthy Smiles will determine what will be most convenient for you.
Book an Appointment with a Lawrenceville Dentist Near You
Dr. Shalini Nair and her team provide affordable Invisalign clear aligners.
For several years, they have offered Invisalign services to clients throughout Lawrenceville, GA. By providing Invisalign alignment in Atlanta, she has solved many of the most common orthodontic problems.
Her personable and caring dental practice continually keeps clients returning and recommending her dental services to their friends and families. From crowding, deep bite, gapped teeth to crooked teeth, Dr. Shalini Nair is an expert at Invisalign in Lawrenceville.
The best part of working with Dr. Nair is that she carefully examines your teeth and identifies the ideal Invisalign treatment that you need. With the use of the digital scan and other state-of-the-art technology and materials, she helps to provide customized aligners that fit you.
In addition, she does not leave you after the treatment is over. From the first to the last day of treatment, Dr. Shalini Nair stays in touch with you so that you can live your life more assuredly and determined to be happy and whole.
Why Choose Lawrenceville Healthy Smiles?
At Lawrenceville Healthy Smiles, we are committed to delivering first-class dental services including Invisalign to both young and old.
Our dedication to affordability, care, and excellent services is hinged on the fact that every individual has a right to perfect health. We, therefore, provide Invisalign treatments which can fit every budget and meet the needs of every family.
The staff is friendly, courteous, and eager to maintain good, lasting relationships with clients. Are you ready for Invisalign?
Call 770-995-6215 and get in touch with Dr. Nair. And if you’re not ready for this advanced solution, we will be waiting for you.