What is dental Porcelain Veneer?
Also known as “instant orthodontics,” dental porcelain veneers are thin pieces of porcelain which are used to recreate natural looking teeth. These porcelains provide strength and resilience to the natural tooth and are usually one of the primary tools used cosmetic dentistry. The use of these dental porcelain veneers can be applied to a wide range of patients.
When you visit Dr. Shalini Nair in Lawrenceville, GA, all issues concerning your dental porcelain veneer will be taken care of. His accumulated level of experience in dentistry makes him the best.
Why do I need Dental Porcelain veneers?
- Stronger teeth
- Better resistance to stains
- An improved technology requiring little or no tooth enamel removal
- Improved level of resistance to wear and tear.
- Broader smile with reflections which mimic the tooth translucency.
PLEASE NOTE: the choice of the material used in the dental porcelain veneer procedure is usually determined by the extent of the repair needed, presence or occurrence of allergies, location and function of the tooth. At Lawrenceville Healthy Smile, Dr. Shalini Nair offers one of the best rates you can ever find in Lawrenceville GA.
Materials used for filling
- Resin composite materials
Caring for your teeth after undergoing dental porcelain veneers
- Keep the teeth clean by brushing twice a day
- Use dental care products prescribed by your dentist.
- Avoid eating hard substances like ice if you have tooth-colored crowns.
- Always see your dentist for regular examination and professional cleaning.